About me….YEG Realtor for 35 years. Love to help people fulfill their real estate dreams! I have two wonderful daughters and Five Fantastic Grandkids. Love to travel!
I have worked as an admin assistant for 11 years in various industries. I had long been exposed to the real estate industry as my father was a custom home builder. As a child, I witnessed the joy that moving into a new home brought to many of his satisfied clients. After staying at home to raise my family, I became very involved in the community and met many fine people. It was a natural progression to become a realtor and I took the plunge in 1982 when interest rates soared to 21%! I have always thoroughly enjoyed the ever changing and fulfilling world of residential real estate.
I've had the opportunity to serve my community in the following capacities:
1) Social Chair - North Millbourne
2) Set-up of North Millbourne Playschool
3) Organizer - Public Library Petition for Mill Woods
4) Social Chair - Woodvale for 3 years
5) Membership Chair - Woodvale 1 year
6) Board Member & President - Condo Association from 2000 to 2005
7) RE/MAX Group Ad Committee from 2001- 2005.
8) "SPIRIT OF THE WEST" AWARD FROM RE/MAX OF WESTERN CANADA 2006
9) Board Member Shannon Mills Condo
It continues to be a privilege to serve as your realtor® as your life evolves and changes. Thank you for allowing me to play a part in "Your Story". Referrals to friends, relatives and co-workers are always gratefully treasured and welcomed!
“A Trusted Name”